Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bad hair move

So the morning started at 5 am, when good old labor and delivery called and said that I could stay home from work today if I wanted, I said absolutely, and then told the charge nurse that I Loved Her!!! The children both have a terrible cough, so they were up pretty soon afterwards. So off we are on our day!!! Cameron coaches Upwards basketball on Saturday morning. After getting breakfast, and much playing, the kids were fussy. So we all laid down for a nap. I was out in 10 minutes.... Guess that they were not. I woke up when Cason came up to me and wiped his face on my blanket, after further evaluation I noticed hair all over his shirt!!! The little rascal had cut his hair!!! I ran to check on Conleigh, she was playing at her kitchen, hair intact. I then went to the restroom and see that Mr Cason had gotten into my nail care kit. He evidently had been brushing his hair with the nail brush and cutting it with the cuticle scissors. So I guess he will be having a bad hair month (at least) until it grows back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment