Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Bowl = Super Blog

Cameron's side of the family always gets together for the Super Bowl. In part because we look for any reason to get together, oh and eat, but also to celebrate Cameron's and his dad's birthday! (They were born a day apart!) I used to say that I was intrested in the commercials, but lets face it really I do not care one bit about what is on that TV... or who is playing...or who wins. I did ask several people this year who I should root for, and they said Greenbay. So my whole family dressed in Green, maybe I would get into it this year........NOPE. I did glance at Christina Agularia as she messed up the National Anthem, and I did look up as the Half-Time show was going on, but really I was not entertained. I am not sure why or how to explain it, other than to say, I just do not care. Does that make me UnAmerican??? Ehh Well anyway, so my night instead was spent entertaining children, and starting this blog!!! My wonderful sister-in-law Ashley talked me into it.(SHOUT OUT) hahah It has gotten to a slow start, but I do think that I will enjoy writing into cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment